Leverage Your Gift to the United Way
or Your Employer's Matching Gift
Support the Endowment Campaign by leveraging your gift to the United Way or your employer's matching gift.
To designate your United Way gift to The Links Foundation, Incorporated Endowment Campaign through a workplace giving campaign:
Leverage Your Giving Power! It's Easier Than You Think!
Note: Employer matching gifts designated to the Endowment Campaign will be applied to a donor's campaign contribution total.
*If your local United Way does not make out-of-state donations to a specific non-profit, you will not be able to designate your gift to The Links Foundation, Incorporated. Each United Way organizations operate independently.
Members who reside in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and whose employers partner with the United Way of the National Capital Area can designate their donations to the Foundation.
Visit http://apps.unitedway.org/myuw/ to contact your local United Way agency.
- Obtain a United Way signup/ enrollment form from your employer.
- Contact your United Way office/representative to confirm whether out-of-state donations to a designated non-profit are possible*.
- If out-of-state donations are permitted, follow this 2-step process:
- Enter on the designation line — The Links Foundation, Incorporated, 1200 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20005 — and return the completed form to your employer.
- Email Gabriel Riley at firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure your United Way gift or employer matching gift to counts toward the Endowment Campaign, detail in your e-mail that your gift is in support of the campaign. Include the following information in your message:
- Total Gift Amount (individual and matching gift total)
- Confirmation that Gift Supports Endowment Campaign